Based in Seattle, WA
PC / Mac
Bit Ball is a fast paced team competitive ball game about playing the universe's top athletes, Bit Ballers, in its most beloved pixelated sport.
Bit Ball started off as a simple prototype called Ace that was just blocks jumping around and shooting a green ball around. After seeing people having fun with it was decided that it should be fleshed out into a complete game. Bit Ball will be released for PC / MAC.
- High intensity competitive gameplay for 2-4 players.
- Simple but colorful and exciting 2D pixel art.
- Easy to understand and start playing but with complex mechanics to discover and master.
- Multiple powerups to increase the intesity of play.
- Costumes to select from to be the best baller you can be.
There are currently no trailers available for Bit Ball. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "This simple, mechanical [throwing] tweak, plus a very small, choice number of power-ups for speed and power, made us bug-eyed in delight after our first match."
- Kyle Orland and Sam Machkovech, arstechnica.com
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About C.J. Kimberlin
C.J. Kimberlin is a Seattle based independent game developer creating awesome experiences.
More information on C.J. Kimberlin, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Bit Ball Credits
Designer, Programmer, Artist
Joshua Du Chene
Composer, Sound Design